- Use a strong password that uses a combination of upper and lowercase characters, numbers and symbols. It should be different from the passwords you use elsewhere.
- Enable 2FA for your account in the account settings.
- Make sure your email account is secure. Use a strong password that you don’t use anywhere else, review your security settings and enable two-factor authentication.
- Never share your password with anyone, even with us.
I think someone has accessed my account
- Ensure your email account is secure and enable two-factor authentication.
- Change your password or request a password reset email.
- Contact us as soon as you can to let us know.