- We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these chat rules, with or without prior notice. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting on this page. Your continued use of our chat box following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified rules.
- CoinSpiller asks all users to abide by the chat rules and policies. We’re not restricting your rights to free speech but we would like to keep our chat pleasant for you and everyone else.
- Do not ask for chat tips/rains, giveaways, gifts, for people to donate money/coins or anything like that. This also includes via Private Message. Also, don’t post wallet addresses in our chat as this is a form of begging. You will be chat banned without exceptions if you do.
- No inappropriate language, keep it clean. This stands for everyone that uses our chat.
- Do not spam the chatbox with any links. You must use the “Advertise” page if you would like to promote content such as a “Link / Referral link”.
- Posting links may result in temp ban from chatting.
- DO NOT PROMOTE “CLOUD MINING”, “PONZIES”, “MAGIC BITCOIN DOUBLERS”. They are all scams and you should stop kidding yourself and those around you. This also includes the Advertise page.
- Do not make any shady deals or harassment messages in PM to other users.
- It’s not prohibited to exchange currencies with other users, however we encourage you to use a normal exchange website for those things and your own protection. Trading between other users via chat is at your own risk. If you get scammed we will NOT help you!
- Feel free to be helpful and offer CoinSpiller staff members (or any other user) advice but don’t exaggerate and tell the staff what to do and/or impersonate as a moderator.
- Always use the appropriate language for every chat room: English for EN chat room and Spanish for the ES chat room.
- Racism/sexism/homophobia or hate towards CoinSpiller staff members or other users will simply not be tolerated. This includes being toxic and continuing to be negative in general. Have respect for everyone, we’re not a dumping ground.
- Breaching privacy. To ensure everyone stays safe in CoinSpiller no one may share information that can be used to personally identify themselves or others. This may include a photo, full name, wallet/email/postal addresses, phone number, Facebook/Twitter, etc. personal pages or other contact information. If you feel the need to expose yourself to risk, then do it in a PM, without spamming.
- Discussion of anything religious, political, about sexual orientation/gender identity or unlawful is not allowed. These topics are divisive and create arguments.
- No trolling. That includes (but not limited to): deliberately provoking another user via cynical or sarcastic remarks, baiting others to send an angry or offensive response to you and so on. It is up to a moderator to decide what other behavior is considered trolling.
- No general spam. That includes (but not limited to): sending the same message over and over again, pointless messages meant to annoy others and/or posted just to qualify for chat rains, random/meaningless messages, etc.
- Do not use capitals. It is not necessary and many users interpret this as yelling or shouting.
- If a moderator tells you to refrain from doing something in the chat, please respect the moderator’s wish and stop. If you think a moderator is abusing their power, contact an administrator.
Rain Pool Lottery aka “rainmaster”
You may have noticed messages like “rainmaster is making it on (xxxx) lucky members with a total of (xxxx) ” or “@XYZ added (xxxx) to the Pool“. These coins are used to rain on 25-120 lucky active users every hour. You can increase the Rain Pool with this chat command example: /rain 100.
Earnings you get from tips and rain are sent to your balance, where you can process a withdraw at any time on the or rain them back to the chat.
Please respect this chat and don’t spam just to buy a ticket for the rain pool lottery (RPL). We are going to take action against spam by chat banning for breaking the following rules
- Do not post isolated single-word/phrase posts, such as ‘rain’ ’ticket’ ‘+100’ ‘gl all’ ‘ 🙂 ‘ ‘ . ‘ ‘gl’ or ‘good luck all’. These single posts are not fair to the active players that have been genuinely chatting throughout the hour.
- Do not ask for more rain or for anyone to tip the rainmaster. You can /rain 100 if you want to raise the pot.
- Do not complain or whine about not getting rained on. There are more players that don’t get rained on than there are that do. Don’t worry, you’ll win soon enough!
- Nobody likes a rain lecher. If our mods feel that you are posting for the sole purpose of leching the rain pool, you will be warned. If you continue the same behavior, you may be banned.
- karma user – Reward a user in the chat with karma points (You get 10 free karma points every day).
/karma RaMBoRewards RaMBo with 1 karma point.
- /tip user amount – Tip another user with coins.
/tip RaMBo 100tips “RaMBo” 100 coins.
- /rain amount – Add coins to the rain pool.
/rain 1000adds 1000 coins to the rain pool.
- /pm user message – Send a PM to another user..
/pm RaMBo Hey whats up?
- /brag coins – Brag about your coins.
- /brag tokens – Brag about your tokens.
- /brag exp – Brag about your exp.
- /brag level – Brag about your level.
- /brag allegiance – Brag about your allegiance level.