Help! My account has been suspended.
Don’t panic! Sometimes, our system automatically suspends accounts that are suspected of non-compliant activity, including:
- Using a proxy server or VPN
- Logging in to multiple accounts
- Using more than 3 accounts per household
- Advertiser complaints or suspected fraud
- Logging in from an unsupported country
- Any other breaches of our Terms of Service
How do I get back into my account?
Contact us and we will review your account and get back to you as soon as we can. As long as your account was not permanently suspended, we’ll be happy to explain what happened and reinstate your account.
The decision we make is always final. In almost all cases, we can reinstate the accounts that were suspended for minor issues. In some cases, we may need to permanently suspend your account to better protect our platform from fraud.